Re: Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr Sighting in Newsweek

<<
There is a picture of a pyr in the current issue of newsweek.  he is in the
article about the science of a good marriage and is with his family, which
includes a horse.  he's very dirty and ratty but in a good, 'i obviously work
for my food' kind of way.

Panda and Standish got to horsing around so hard Panda got cut. We took the
bloody, filthy, ratty creature to be stitched up. I was deadly embarassed
because the dog was so filthy, but my absolutely wonderful vet said "Don't be
embarassed! This is a REAL dog, a dog that you can work or play with."

Geez, I love that guy!

Kathy