Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Breeding: American vs.....

In a message dated 4/30/99 12:06:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
profitmanage@mgenerations.net writes:

<< One question, why if one doesn't
 breed a French bloodline or like the look of such are they labeled as
 "having no clue what is correct to begin with..."  >>

Now Doug no one said this unless you are talking about our initial import
stock.  If so how could one not want French bloodline?  Look at the correct
dogs, universally acknowledged as same.  They were French, N'est pas?

<<"We have the soundest dogs in the world but..."
(hope I'm not misquoting someone).  I don't think we should glaze over this
fact.  It has taken decades of hard work by breeders to obtain this and it
is still a work in progress.>>

Yes, but don't we want size and type as well?

Joe