Re: [PyrNet-L] early spaying/neutering

Thanks Patty, that is more what i meant.  I  have been in dogs long
enough to understand castration procedures, and the external is a lot
easier.  But I have seen a lot of pups whose testicles have not come down
at that age, and that prompted the question.  I also know that when they
are that young they can go up and down for awhile before they really
settle  in the down position!  Undescended testicles can be a big
problem, and do need to be removed, but at what age, 6 mo. 9 mo.?  I am
sure there are Vets. who have a different time frame for this too!

I found your info. very helpful, obviously there are more people getting
them done early than I would have previously thought, and I think that is
great!  As I said before, I sure would have if I could have gotten a vet.
locally to go that route!  Thanks, Cindy.
Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]