[PyrNet-L] Standard

I think that's where the height/weight ratio comes in Lene, and the height
should come from length of leg and depth of body. Not having seen the French
Pyrs in the flesh, only on video I do not know what their coats and
presentation are like. We've been brought up to believe that to present a
dirty ungroomed dog is an insult to the Judge and to your fellow exhibitors
and to me the well groomed coat is the finishing touch. The word elegance is
in the NZ Standard. Will continue this later on but most unwell at present
unfortunately.
Best wishes Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/