Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Size, et al

In a message dated 5/9/99 8:22:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time, msimon@ptd.net
writes:

<< American Pyr circles it's usually shorthand for too (falsely &
stereotypically)
 'French'; especially in reference to the head. In the speakers view, the dog
 doesn't have either enough skull mass for the length of muzzle, or enough
 stop, or enough bone for the height,  >>

Dave,

I think you have put your finger right on it.  An offhanded dig in code.
Unfortunately, most dogs are shown young.  Some of these dogs they should see
at five or six years of age.  True beauty and not that too elongated head
they are "digging."  If people you look at true type like your old dog Wizard
and his father Dire, they would know what we speak.

Joe