Re(2): [PyrNet-L] Perhaps you can help

>  You can
>block these off using 'baby gates'.

 Be careful about this! It always worked with Sugar, our first pyr, and
with Paddington. After we'd had Shelley about a week, the dogs were both
muddy so we closed them in the kitchen, with a baby gate, while we were
out briefly. We came back to find Shelley lying smugly in the center of
the living room rug, gate still firmly in place, and Paddington looking
over it wondering, "how did she do that?" And watching Ivy Rose leap rocks
etc. when I have them out, she'd find it no challenge either!
Ann, Peg, Paddington (still wondering how she did that) and Ivy Rose