RE: [PyrNet-L] Re: Health Issues/Bloat

<snip>
> Another thought on this is; Could this be caused by feeding kibble dog
> food? Not the only cause but perhaps one of them? Since kibble swells
> when it comes in contact with liquid it could be a contributing factor
> to bloat? I don't feed kibble. I have fed it in the past with no

Hi Barb.  Unfortunately, bloat is not isolated to just kibble eaters.  I
have a friend with Danes who feeds an entirely raw/fresh diet and she had a
dog bloat.  I think that because kibble is still the most prevalent diet, it
is the one on which most analysis may have been based.

Lisa Fouras ~ AbriLuz Pyrs, Ohio
pyrs@netset.com