Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Health Issues/Bloat

For what it is worth, JOY eats Flint River Ranch(soaked)and also has
hamburger on it or a bit of cooked chicken(no bones) as long as I soak the
food I feel comfortable-and I am sure she does too. Even though the FRR does
not swell that much, and I am very impressed with the food-habits die hard.
I soak any and all dry food even for the scotties. They get  their teeth
cleaned and brushed every week to help with the dental. Have never had a
torsion or bloat problem and pray every night I never do!
Gitano Road Sanctuary(c)
Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy(c)
Dear Lord, Help me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!