Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Health Issues-Bloat

> How many other people have had experience with this terrible
> problem? And for those of you who breed, do you address this
> possible problem with your puppy purchasers?

I have never had a case of bloat, and have had pyrs for over 22 years,
averaging 15 to 20 pyrs at a time (sometimes more). I free feed dry food,
we have dry dog food feeders in all of our yards. The dogs do not woolf
down their food, no fighting over food, and no over eating.  I  also do
not feed any food with soy.

I suggest to puppy buyers to do the same. None of  the puppies that I have
ever placed has had bloat either.

I also have had a boarding kennel for 10 years and not had a case of
bloat.

This has worked for me.

Kim Lasley
Mistry Great Pyrenee