Re: [PyrNet-L] Health: Care:cats

Barb Bowes, Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy wrote:

> I have cats with my dogs. My cats wear flea collars, get their vacs
> regularly and are well fed and healthy.

I don't worry about people like you as I can tell you take care of your
pets with the responsibility that is needed and love, but its the ones
who seem to feel they have to have ten cats and not take proper care of
them that scares me. Killing the birds and leaving a gift in my garden
or scratching up my truck at night from walking all over it. It seems
that those of us who have dogs take better care of the cats we have then
just plain cat people only. It bothers me that I must have my dog on
leash and keep it in my yard and clean up after it when out in some
places and this I don't mind but yet cats can do what ever where ever
they want. So should I take the chance that my guys will get something
from cats like these ?  Understand I don't like dogs that have a free
run as they to could give some diseases to my guys as will, but I see
more cats then dogs roaming around.

Dan R.
Cody&Kira
?