[PyrNet-L] Re: Snakes

I absolutely agree with the problem of running dogs.  Texans think it is
their right to just let them run, and who cares about the damage.  I lost
fourteen chickens ( fenced in ) to running dogs!

The flip side, is having Houdini Pyrs.  Currently I have one getting out
of a six foot high, chain link, no sag, everything tight secure and snug,
no holes dug under, no hair to tip us off as to where, 17 x32' carport.
This scares the stuffings out of me, as I don't want anything to happen
to my dogs, especially when I am trying to keep them in!  Is this dog
actually going over the top?  Wouldn't you expect to find hair as her
tummy goes over?  So at this moment I sure don't want anyone being too
quick with a gun.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]