Re: [PyrNet-L] chat:burps

Cindy, I might be strong but putting Bo over my shoulder is Not an
option! LOL Now, I don't have to "burp" him anymore. He was never a
belcher. When I was "stuffing" him(hate the choice of words, but
that's the general term) to put on weight for showing him, I would
have to burp him halfway through or he'd throw up the entire meal. So,
I'd hand feed him one cup, burp him, then hand feed him the other cup.
Start patting at the back of the ribs and work forward. After once or
twice he'd belch and then be ready to continue with his "quality time"
with me. Occasionally, he'll still come to me to be burped! He sidles
up to me leans in and then gives me his "I'm uncomfortable look". Only
does this right after he eats. I pat his sides, he belches, and goes
on his way after he gives me a thank you smile! Yes, what most of us
won't do for our white mountains of love! At least this is my burping
technique! How about you Dan, which technique do you use? And all you
closet burpers out there, chime in and be counted!

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com