Re: [PyrNet-L] Health: Care: Epilepsy

carrie coffman wrote:

> Hi Daniel.  Carol Boyle made a point earlier this week about possible
> natural remedies.  Maybe that could be an option.  Just out of curiousity,
> why do you not give Cody DHLPP shots?

 Cody gets one shot every three years Rabies and other is all natural.. We have
been doing this for more then four years now and he is doing fine we have him
check for heart worm and others twice a year. Other then tape worm twice and
the seizures once to twice a month he is fine. Waiting for this months to hit,
hope not but it seems to be like clock work at this time of month.
Dan R
Cody&Kira
?