Re: [PyrNet-L] French pix

In a message dated 6/5/99 4:07:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bamb@monmouth.com
writes:

<<  Since you have seen more
 French dogs than what are in the pix, what are your observations on
 this toe thing? >>

All their body parts appear to me longer.  Hocks, bodies, forelegs, etc.
Some of this is, the French would never trim feet to "clean them up" to look
like that cat foot we so skillfully carve out as groomers.  Not me, of
course, but the rest of you <VBG>.  I suspect you are correct.  The feet on
the dogs are larger and this is consistent with the length of limb we see on
them.

Joe