Re: [PyrNet-L] Health: Care: Epilepsy

Carol Brescher Boyle wrote:

> Dan,
> Your description is frightening. The one mistake we made with
> Cajun is delaying total veterinary intervention. I think that
> it is very important that you do some serious investigation now
> and try to find the real cause of these seizures, or make the
> commitment to do the pheno. Delaying can possibly cause brain
> damage.
> (No Delay on vet just waiting for test to come back Monday.)

(Cody is on a natural and Natures Recipe mix other then adding natural in
the last year he is eating the same. as he did when a pup.)

> A On loss of bladder control:  Does the urine have a vile odor?
>  Sit down and list all of the things that you can remember about
> each of the incidents. Even the most mundane, insignificant
> thing can help solve this riddle.
> (Yes this is what we have done and know the urine does not smell bad
> (normal.))

> In the meantime, try to clean up both his internal and external
> environment.  (We use lmow chems here on the ground or in the air, floor
> is cleaned with a very light bleach and water mix same outside but we
> did stop this for a 6 week time and it made know diffrence.) No toys or
> chews of any kind, never on the grass other then for walks or hike in
> the woods at my side at all times.)

> I feel that you may be pushing the edge
> of the envelope on this. I wouldn't wait too much longer. Either
> work like mad to find the cause, or do the meds. Delaying is
> only hurting Cody, and you.

There are know delays here we have had blood test and x-rays, liver and
more, of him from head to tail. Monday is the big day as we will know what
he will be on at that time.Thanks
Dan R.
Cody&Kira
?