[PyrNet-L] Help from Albert for underweight or just porker Pyrs!

Any Pyrs out there who need to gain weight? Read on:
    Hey, Albert here!   I'll tell you! Quick, before my human comes back and
catches me at the computer......
    Get human to increase your outings to any place serving burgers and
vanilla ice cream cones!!  Also increase outings to any drive-through place
like banks,  etc. that give out doggie treats.  Then throw in a couple
outings to PetSmart or PetCo or any other place that they can buy doggie
treats!!  Then maybe act a bit dense when asked to do tricks/commands so that
they will think you need intensive training with more treats given to improve
how reliably you obey the commands!!  Then, although they know you can easily
leap over a four & half foot fence and with a little effort even a five foot
one fence, act like you cannot possibly be expected to get in the vehicle no
matter how small the leap........ unless of course you get a treat for doing
it.  And of course remember they are always suckers for just looking
adorable!!!  If that doesn't work, try your SAD DOG look!!  That really tugs
on their heartstrings and makes 'em reach for the treat bag.  These work
great when they are eating something themselves, too, to get them to share
it!!!!  Good luck!!

 :)`````      Albert the infamous Pyr!

 on Janice Vocke's computer
 MagEBroD@aol.com