Re: [PyrNet-L] RE: electronic fencing

welcome jack  and hello everyone  i am a new pyr owner  as well but i
purchased a 3year old female. she is the sweetest  thing  fitting in well
with our  household.   sometimes  really shy  or  should i say standoffish
towards  people she  doesnt no.  but   comes   around  once she  gets to no
them.  is  this  a breed  trait?  or is it just the  dog.  talk  to u all
again
have  a nice day maryellen