[PyrNet-L] size

Yes Charlotte, here too those Breeds suffer far more health problems too and
a lot of the problems are related to their size and heaviness particularly
the cruciates in Saints.  Personally I am not prepared to forgo the
soundness and movement just for a bigger dog and if mine are not as tall as
Joe Blogg's then too bad, I've had that height in the past and the
associated problems and I don't want them back. We don't have enough
involvement here with Livestock guarding Pyrs but I would imagine that
soundness in wind and limb would be necessary along with a steady
temperament.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/