Re: [PyrNet-L] gene pool size (was size)

Kelley, My brain hurts....but you know what, I agree with you, and have
long felt the same way!  Race horse's have hit their limits for the same
reason.  I've often wondered why  most continue in the same way with
their dogs?  Great point, my hats off to you!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka