Re: [PyrNet-L] size

Lisa,  Frankly and for the most part I think not.  Top dog simply means
the most money spent to campaign the dog, not that he is the actual
best.  Money talks when you get into that range of the show world!   Plus
good breeding requires study, knowledge of what each animal posesses (
that includes what the females offer ), and frankly even when you do all
your homework, time and a gamble!  I would have to really think a lot of
the dog, and his bloodlines, as well as all the other checks for health,
before I would even think of using the so called " Top Dog ", I just
don't think one is always synonymous with the other!   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka