Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Albert's good for what ails 'em!

Janice,
Loved hearing about your dogs and the friend in the hospital.  I think
Pyrs are the perfect therapy dog and have always wanted to train mine
for therapy work.  This summer, the National Capital and Penn Dutch Pyr
clubs are going to have therapy dog training classes.  I'm really
looking forward to traing some of our Pyrs.
Charlotte