[PyrNet-L] Chat: Breed: register your web sites

Hi all,

as I am a category editor(breed - Great Pyrenees) of the dmoz open registry
project, I would let you know that all of you who have web sites or
homepages related to the Great Pyrenees, are invited to register them at
these address:

http://dmoz.org/Recreation/Pets/Dogs/Breeds/Great_Pyrenees/

there are three categories:
*global Pyr info
*Pyr clubs
*and Breeders

so please come  and join, so that register will become a very complete
resource of what is to find on the net about Great Pyrenees. It is free.

If there are more sites about rescue, no problem I can create a new
categorie for them.

Thanks for taking the time for reading this.

Ursula
UrsHock@zeelandnet.nl
-
Ursa's Signum - Great pyrenees - The Netherlands
http://www.dutchpyr.com
http://www.greatpyrenees.com