Re: [PyrNet-L] Need advice:

Hi!

 I had the same worry when we got Anais at 10 weeks.  She is now almost
5 months old.  She barked all night off and on the first night.  Then
every few hours for a while.  I always let her out, she peed or
whatever, had a drink and I put her back.  Now she sometimes barks once
during the night and sometimes lasts through the night, but if she does
bark it's either because she wants a drink or to go out and she goes
right back in her crate (where I give her a tiny treat) when she's
done.  It does not seem like she barks during the night just to get
attention.  Her crate is in the same room where the other dogs and I
sleep.  Just my experience...

Stephanie & Anais