[PyrNet-L] Re: Molly turns 11 - and so did Izoure

Congratulations Molly. May you enjoy life a long time yet.
But what a coincidence, my girl Izoure also turned 11 yesterday (the 29th).
Izoure has alway been a house dog, but this year she has had a comeback as
a showdog. She has been shown in veterans class which is for dogs 10 years
and older, and she has never done better. A few weeks ago she was entered
at our national, and I was so proud of her, when the judge wrote in her
evaluation that she was one of the best movers that day. But best of all
she really enjoys her outings.
Isn't it great when these old dogs are still active and enjoying their
life.

Lene Nielsen
Denmark
sandybear@intercity.dk