Re: [PyrNet-L] Kane the terror dog :-)

>I also found that he didn't chew as much when I exercised him to the point
of
>exhaustion by walking him, running him, playing with him, etc.  I know
these
>things are time-intensive, but we found them to be the only answer.

Just remember not to go overboard with growing pups (and Pyrs keep growing
for quite a while!).  Too much 'pavement bashing' (eg long walks on a lead)
can do damage to those growing bones.  The best exercise for growing pup is
play - this way if they get tired they can stop of their own accord rather
than having to keep going till the end of the walk.

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm