Re: [PyrNet-L] Breeding

In talking about the national and local clubs I wasn't trying to say that all
things are bad. I felt that the National and some of the local do not seem to
promote the joining of therapy and pet dog owners. This is one area I hope to
change. Believe me when I say will stay in the clubs as I do show and hope to
breed in the future. I do see that he clubs definetly help promote the breed
and do work for the betterment of it. I was just trying to bring some thought
into perhaps some of their shortcomings. I have taken my female,Amy, to pet
shows in conjunction with our local rescue service and will be starting here
into therapy work soon, as she got her CGC at six months old, she is now 16
months old. I would like to say that this list and the other one are extremly
helpful and I wish to thank all of you.