[PyrNet-L] Rescue Poems

I just learned that a pyr boy has been rescued here in Texas and I am over the moon! I sent the new owners the url for my website as I wanted to offer her the opportunity to read my poem Baggage. If any of you have not seen it-it is on my site(url below)and in the link to the Poetry Parlor. It was written after one of our rescues(Scotty)came to us and when I realized that people just do not realize that a rescue DOES come with baggage. Only not the kind that can be folded and put away. Sometimes it takes years to help them unpack that baggage and then sometimes they are never able to complety unpack. But that is ok because an understanding home and family will just help them refold and repack then unpack as many times as they need to in order to feel safe. Just thought to share..Also, am doing a web page for a sanctuary memorial garden. This will be made available to any and all beloved pets that have crossed the bridge. I just started the page and graphics etc are not done. Will post when it is ready for everyone.
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog
Gitano Road Sanctuary(c)
Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy(c)
Dear Lord, Help me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!