[PyrNet-L] Blood Donar?

JOY was asked to be a blood donor by our vet. I have a few questions,
does it hurt? Will she need orange juice after like we do? Is this painful for the dog? Will it be a traumatizing situation? How long does it take? Does anyone else have a Pyr that is a blood donor? Will they miss the blood that is donated? Will she get sick? I do not want her to be scared or hurt. thanks
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog
Gitano Road Sanctuary(c)
Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy(c)
Dear Lord, Help me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!