Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescue

Is that the 2 year old out of the Dallas Shelter that went to the woman
who lost her Pyr. to Addison's disease?  I talked to the pound lady today
and she said they had another 1 1/2 year old neutered male coming in
today or tomorrow she thought.  The first one had been placed twice
already, so I hope being put in a home with a previous Pyr-owner this
turns out to be his special place.  Ad in the Dallas paper for Pyr.-
pups, make offer????  Can't win!   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka