Re: [PyrNet-L] the Barkster

<< Recently (within the last two or
 three months) Paddy has begun to bark **non-stop**.  He literally will bark
 for hours on end... and I mean h*o*u*r*s.  He lays on his chair, in his
crate
 on the stairwell landing - any where - and barks at nothing. >>

Geee - and we thought Kes was the "Barkathon".

Couple questions - how old is Paddy again?  Could this habit be because he
wants attention?  I've noticed when we let Kes out first thing she does is
run to the corner of the yard closest to the neighbors and starts to bark.
There's no one there - it's as though she justs wants to announce to the
world "Good morning!  I'm here!!!".  Guess our neighbors are either use to
this - or deaf :-)

Good luck, Robyn