[PyrNet-L] Paddy's Barking

In a message dated 7/20/1999 8:32:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pyreau@erols.com writes:

<< Is Paddy barking all the time or just long periods of time?  Is it a
frantic bark
 (like something is really wrong) or a bored bark (woof, woof, woof) or a
sudden
 bark (he hears or sees something)?  >>

Paddy's barking is more of a bored, "gimme attention" bark (woof, woof, woof)
at a slow and steady pace.  Very annoying.  I tried spending extra time alone
with Paddy last night and it seemed to help a little.  Am planning to try to
give him more attention that usual for a while to see it it helps.

Thanks for all the thoughts!  BTW, my neighbors moved to a farm in
Greenville, SC.

Stephanie and the barkster, Paddy
pyrmom@aol.com