Re: [PyrNet-L] HEALTH, CHAT: Clondike "Completely Normal?????"

Kira was on Amoxicillin when she was a pup and as it did for my son and me it
caused diarrhea. I assume it is the same pills or liquid as we took and we were
told to eat yogurt and to be careful about some foods we ate. We were told that
this is one of the side affects from this medication as it kills the bacteria in
the colon. Kira was given barium when she was sick to help stop the diarrhea and
we feed her rice and ground beef. Our vet told us not to give her pepto as he felt
that it could do something to the colon just what I don't remember. What is Flagyl
for ? never heard of it before.Glad to hear all is going will with Clondike and
hope the days are better to come.
DanR
Cody&Kira
?