Re: [PyrNet-L] Doggie on the couch

>      While I have not had to use this method myself, my parents claim to
>      have had pretty good luck with it.
>
>      In an attempt to reduce the amount of dog hair clinging to their
>      couch(s) they would cover them up with sheets.  When you know you will
>      be out of the room or out of the house for a while, set and
>      strategically place a couple of "snap" type mouse traps.

        Hi Gang,
    Personally I would never do this. If the sheets got moved around & traps
exposed or even if the sheets didn't do that, I could just see the possibility
of Jonah's penis getting caught, or Lexi & or Jonah's tails, noses, legs or
paws. I would not be able to take the traps chances of something going wrong,
especially, when I am not around.
    BUT, the *noisy fright factor* sound's like a great idea! Hummm! What could
be used safely?
    Bell's, heavy pots & pans? A tape recorder rigged to go off with sirens &
thunder sounds?
    What else?
    Yours in pyr spirit,
    Judith, Lex-Mother & Jonah