Re: [PyrNet-L] Doggie on the couch

Additional Header Information:
From: "Tony Leopold" <tleopold2@plantnet.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@gamerz.net>
Subject: [PyrNet-L] Doggie on the couch
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 08:38:09 -0500
Sender: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org

---------------------------------

     While I have not had to use this method myself, my parents claim to
     have had pretty good luck with it.

     In an attempt to reduce the amount of dog hair clinging to their
     couch(s) they would cover them up with sheets.  When you know you will
     be out of the room or out of the house for a while, set and
     strategically place a couple of "snap" type mouse traps.  Then when
     the dogs jumps on the couch the traps will snap.  The sound will
     "discipline" the dog and since the traps are under the sheet they are
     not harmed.  The traps are also covered so the dogs are never sure
     whether they are in place or not.

     Steve Slusser
     Peoria, IL