Re: [PyrNet-L] Doggie on the couch

    Dear "gang",
    Hi! There are bad smelling (to animals) blanket type of deterrents,
and those sorts of things in the Dog Catologs.
    Gotta' run. Good luck.
    Yours in pyr spirit, Judith, Jonah & Lexi
    PS. I would practice teaching him on command to go on couch, then
reward very positly when you say off & he will eventually with practice,
get off fast due to the positive reenforcement.  Maybe! <BG> Then
occassionally you might have the joy of the pyr cuddle on the couch.
<BG>> But, only at your say so.