Re: [PyrNet-L] BEHAVIOR, CHAT: Invisible fencing experiences needed

We have Talon (7 mo pyr) & Tilly (5 yr lab) who both defy fences..We had
invested in an underground fence that didn't even phase either of them..We
then went to a chain link fence that "they" (we don't know who to
blame..lol) dug right under..We even resorted to putting barb wire at the
bottom (Talon scraped her nose & I freaked out) so now we have an
electrified above ground fence similar to the ones that keep horses in..The
voltage is very low & it seems to do the trick...

Marcie, Greg, Talon & Tilly (We just got to be free mom!)