Re: [PyrNet-L] BEHAVIOR, CHAT: Invisible fencing experiences needed

My only experience with invisible fence is watching the neighbors dogs go
right through it.. and then not want to go back.  These were all short
haired breeds, like a German shorthaired pointer, or a Dalmatian.  I
can't imagine a stopping a Pyr. with one.  I can also testify to the fact
that it does not stop a dog when they see another dog walking down the
street.  I can't begin to say how fed up I get walking four Pyrs. on
lead, only to have this manic G.S.Pointer, with an obvious death wish,
run through at us.  So from my point of view, the invisible fence gets a
big thumbs down!   Cindy.
But I am reading this with interest to see if it does work for anyone!

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka