Re(2): [PyrNet-L] Pyrnet Chat Room

Tara sounds like a total delight--in other words, a typical pyr puppy!
Enjoy each moment, and be prepared for her to continue to be fun with a
glorious sense of humor throughout her adult life too....as long as you
continue to enjoy her and laugh at her antics!
Ann, Peg, Paddington (they can't resist me when I turn my head to one
side, or do my lippizaner routine when it's walk time) and Ivy Rose
(chasing in circles after my tail can always make them laugh, even when
I've done something I shouldn't).