Re: [Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke Update]

sorry that the visit was postponed. :( My nails are gone, I'm about to
start on my finger tips! <G> however will I email? Guess I'd better
learn to use my toes! <vbg> Anyway, good luck tomorrow. We're all
rooting for you and Zeke! Glad they're getting along better. Zeke just
needs to conform to what Guilty knows are good manners. He'll get it!

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com