[PyrNet-L] Re: chat: Hurricane Floyd

Please send positive thoughts to us all in Summerville South Carolina,
which is close to Charleston. The coastal islands and several inland areas
are under mandatory evacuation. We have 30 gibbons on our property and my
staff members have been battening down all day. I was in California on
vacation, but decided to leave as soon as I caught this morning's Weather
Channel, and I managed to get home on the very last flight tonight before
the Charleston Airport closed. Tom Jarriel of ABC News was on the same
flight. I assume he's covering Floyd.

Tomorrow morning we will have to net our short clawed otters and finish
boarding up and battening down the gibbons' houses. The dogs will be with
us. Things don't look good. This storm is faster than Hugo which had steady
winds of 135 and devastated much of the coastal area of our state.

Shirley, Patou, Ivy and Bullet