Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: chat: Hurricane Floyd

Shirley McGreal wrote:

> Please send positive thoughts to us all in Summerville South Carolina,
> which is close to Charleston. The coastal islands and several inland areas
> are under mandatory evacuation.

Sending prayers and tender thoughts to all those who are in the path of this
horrible storm...keep safe...keep well...

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, spaniel busy body,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, Pyrenean guardian.

To a dog..."If there is no God for thee,
then there is no God for me."  A.H. Branch

My puppers: http://www.30below.com/~innerpuppie/puppers
Tony II at the Bridge: http://www.bargraph.com/tony