Re: [PyrNet-L] Hurricane Floyd

ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz writes:
>By the way, Bill Clinton thinks New Zealand is just wonderful and so
>do we here!! The last unspoiled place on earth?
At least, less spoiled than anywhere else I've been!
Will surely be thinking of you, and of Megan, joining the peacekeepers in
E. Timor. This seems to be a positive use of ANZUS--but I must say I was
proud of my continued NZ citizenship when NZ refused to back down over the
nuclear issue.
As always, can't help thinking of the cost to animals as well as humans
when hurricanes like Floyd threaten. May *all* beings in Floyd's path fare
well!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose