Re: [PyrNet-L] Re:Other end.

clhenke@juno.com wrote:

> At the risk of sounding really wacked...does anyone enjoy their Pyrs.
> tails?

OK, I'll come out of the closet...every chance I get when I stand next to
Willow I gently wrap my fingers around her tail near her fluffy butt and
then whisk the tail through my hand...it feels so good! She's got a
"shepherd's crook" at the end of her tail and when she is laying next to me
and resting I can fiddle with it and (this is no fooling) she moves the end
just like it had a mind of its own! Pyr tails...one of their best parts!

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, spaniel busy body,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, Pyrenean guardian.

To a dog..."If there is no God for thee,
then there is no God for me."  A.H. Branch

My puppers: http://www.30below.com/~innerpuppie/puppers
Tony II at the Bridge: http://www.bargraph.com/tony