[PyrNet-L] Re: Other end.

Michaelene, ah-ha...another one...yes I just love it!  They remind me of
those long dusters on a stick that are so soft you pull them through your
hands.  That's exactly what I find myself doing with their tails.  You
don't supposed they have another brain in their tails like some of the
really big dinosaurs do you? :-)!!  Cindy.

By the way, since you have a GSD, do you have any knowledge of the Shiloh
Shepherd?

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas