[PyrNet-L] FW: Lehigh Valley Show Sat 9-18-99

This was just sent to me and thought I should pass it on.

_________________________________
Lisa Fouras ~ AbriLuz Pyrs, Ohio
pyrs@netset.com

Subject:      Lehigh Valley Show Sat 9-18-99

Just thought this would be a good way to let any exhibitors know that the
Lehigh Valley KC show has been cancelled because the grounds are under
water.  Please feel free to share this with any other list so that most
exhibitors will be aware.

The Berks County KC show is at a different venue and will be held (fingers
crossed here).  The rings are set high on a level area at the Berks show and
we anticipate the only problem, if any, will be in the parking areas.

Sunnie Fair
Berks County KC Show Chairman