Re: [PyrNet-L] Floyd Update

Phew!  what a storm!  We had torrential downpours most of the day here in
Baltimore, with the power going out around 1, staying out until 7.  I
understand that there are still 365,000 people without electricity.
When Hercules went out this morning, our front walk was water, great fun!  He
splashed around in it for some time, coming in to be enveloped with a towel,
more times than his momma wants to remember!  I had to go out in the storm,
driving well over 60 miles, and upon returning home, was more than content to
sleep through the worst of it, given I couldn't sit mesmerized in front of
the TV news coverage.
All in all... loved the storm and Hercules and Gandalf (the Gray-kitty kat)
napped when we did.  Since the rain has stopped Hercules has been quite happy
to sit on the front porch as cool wind gusts ruffle his hair :-))
Hope all, especially pryloves have made it (or will make it) through this
thing fine!
Lauri, Hercules and Gandalf