[PyrNet-L] Zeke

Hello all,

Okay Zeke went for a follow up and was tested for all the worms.. He is
positive for Hook Worms, and Whip Worms, and now weighs 65lb's... The Dr. had
a really good manner today. I guess he was not in a great mood last vistit. He
was really nice. Guilty sneezed on him twice. Anyway the exam went well for
both. We have switched from heartgaurd to Sentinel. I would love some feed
back on that product.

Zeke was given the full treatment today. Well now Zeke and Guilty have to take
some nasty white stuff called Panacur... They really enjoy that...LOL
Guilty also has to take some really smelly antibiotics for a foot problem and
some cream for it. They also gave him some stuff up the nose for kennel cough.
Guilty has an inflamed trachia but the cortizone shot should take care of
that...

Now for the good news... Guilty and Zeke are doing great they play so hard
together.... It is fun to just watch them. For the Panacur Guilty went first.
Well after Guilty it was Zeke's turn... Guilty watched use give it to Zeke and
I think I heard him giggle... Zeke found little humor in that. But he took it
alot better than Guilty did. At least with Zeke we have leverage. With Guilty
he is so stealthy and strong it must have been hysterical to watch that. 27 mg
for Guilty and 16.5 Mg for Zeke for three days. Thank God it is only once a
day.

Anyway more later..
Robb