[PyrNet-L] Back from melbourne

No Not a glutton for punishment Tracy, just doing what comes naturally.
Thanks for the results ( or as it says on the official site of the New
Zealand Kennel Club Inc here the "resluts", no-one I know I hope!!). We had
the same Judge here 5 years ago and our bitch Ch Ariege Frostique was
awarded the Bitch CC by him. One year later she was put to sleep with
Lymphoma so your mention of Mr Costa de Maia brought back memories for me.
His BOB and RBOB were litter brothers and Frostie was their half sister. I
was a proud wee Breeder that Day!! I still see myself in my black
kirt( with Pyrs??) and my black and gold velvet top bought for me in Holland
when I was shopping with my wealthy twin sister. She did say I could buy
what I wanted!! Looking forward to seeing the video of the Melbourne Royal.
My friend Elsie Wood is due here on Sunday with her video of the show.
Jan
Jan Chaplin, Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans, visit my sites at:
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and the site of the PMDC at
http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/