Re: [PyrNet-L] feeding

Thanks, everyone for the advice, some of it I had tried including canned
food, eggs, bacon drippings, and yogurt to no avail. Finally upon taking her
to the vet and showing another weight loss "- 10 lbs. from her 8 month to 10
month weigh in" he put her on Prednisone. Within a few days she has started
eating almost to normal again, I'm very impressed with it's results.  I am
curious as to what the BARF diet is. I had two people mention it, but not
really explain what it is.     Thanks again: CHarlie