Re(2): [PyrNet-L] Slow list? How about a Zeke update?

profitmanage@mgenerations.net writes:
> Over the years we have had a number of
>puppies living in country homes hit by cars, but so far, (knock on wood)
>not
>one hit by a car in a city.

I couldn't agree more. One of Paddington's littermates met such a fate.
The owners lived in the last house on a dead-end road with very little
traffic. The dog was fine until one day when the owners were out and there
was a fierce thunderstorm. The dog apparently took off down the road,
probably looking for its people, and got hit by one of the infrequent
cars. I don't think one can *ever* be sure enough to leave these dogs (or
any others!) unfenced.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose